Partnership & Sponsorship Officer
An extremely well organized person with an outgoing and friendly personality and excellent presentation skills who is able to work on their own initiative is required by a company involved in Cultural and Artistic project. Duties will include:
- Adhering to the Partnership & Sponsorship Policy of various projects
- Managing the various Partnerships and developing Sponsor relationships.
- Researching potential targets markets and relaying project types to potentialpartners and sponsors
- Communicating the programmes to stakeholders and partners.
- Following –up on quality control of projects and to ensure that the partnerships and sponsors are satisfied with their involvement.
- Checking branding and communications of endorsed projects.
- Communicating partnership terms.
- Liaising with Communications and Programming Department.
- Coordinating Calendars with Programming Department.
- Collating and editing all information for inclusion in the company Calendar, sponsorship information or other communication material.
- Host partners and sponsors during events
The ideal Candidate must have 3 years revalent experience. Be practical in understanding and applying the economic, social environment.
This position is being offered for a definite period of 2 years on a contract for service basis.