A large International Accountancy / Audit firm requires and additional person to join their Payroll team. Duties will consist of preparing payroll on behalf of client organisations that may not be straight forward and that may have lots of variances. Applicants should therefore have the following:
- At least 1 year of experience in a payroll-related role or have experience working with payroll software (Dakar, Shireburn or similar)
- Be enthusiastic, eager to learn and keen to develop their payroll career over the long term.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to prioritise workload and deliver outputs within strict deadlines.
- The ability to work within a team and meet deadlines.
In return you will be given training to international standards and will be offered excellent working conditions