An extremely well organized person able to work on their own initiative is required to assist the Programming team involved in artistic and cultural projects. Duties will include but will not be limited to:
- · Administrating and Managing of budgetary documents
- · Arranging , taking minutes and following up on meetings
- · Managing and updating all necessary electronic and paper documents
- · Managing requests for communications and relaying communication as necessary
- · Collating and compiling information relating to insurance, accounting and procedures
- · Collating and following up on contracts and other agreements
- · Liaising with multiple stakeholders and various external organisations
- · Writing reports and preparing presentations as necessary
- · Making travel and accommodation arrangements
- · General office administration with an emphasis on paying attention to the Management of budgets, cash flows, financial projections in liaison with the Accounts Team
Applicants for this position must have a minimum of 3 years experience within a busy office and be educated to EQF Level 5. (a Bachelor of Commerce Degree would be great). Good verbal and written communication skills in English and Maltese, a good knowledge of finance and basic accounting skills are all essential for this role as is a Valid Driving Licence and own transport.
Additionally applicants must be able to Multi-tasks, work under pressure and be willing to work irregular hours without direct supervision.
An understanding and appreciation of the arts and the cultural sector would be an advantage
This position is being offered for a definite period of 3 years on a contract for service basis