Accountant - part time
A person who is partly qualified or qualified through experience is required by a Swiss Finance company that provide legal and tax advice, corporate structuring and fund solutions.
They have recently opened their Malta office, in Valletta and are looking to take on an a person to perform general accounting functions and activities in line with Group standards and procedures; and in conformity with accounting practices this will include
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Responsible for month-end accounting procedures and reconciliations.
- Prepare and assist in the analysis of monthly management reports such as variance analysis reports.
- Provide timely and accurate feedback on all matters arising to the financial reporting team on a daily basis.
- Assisting in liaising with external auditors.
- Ensure the accuracy and integrity of the company’s accounting records and financial systems, and contributing to the overall effectiveness of the finance function.
- Support to the reconciliation monitoring desk and to the daily operational duties
- Completion of tax return/Vat Returns
- Payroll (locally)
the position is being offered on either a part time or reduced hour basis