Our client is a leading organisation with offices in Valletta. They require an experienced secretary with very good organisational skills to carry out the following duties:
- Provide secretarial and administrative assistance as required and in accordance to office conventions or practices such as the photocopying, faxing and formatting of documents, maintaining diaries and the compilation of status and other reports;
- Organise meetings and appointments;
- Prepare routine letters and other correspondence as directed
- Prepare agendas and relative briefs / minutes
- Take follow-up action on meeting decisions.
- Researche and recommend options on assigned projects
- Conduct any other related duties as may be assigned from time to time.
This is a varied position that is well suited to a person who enjoys organiising their own work, working on ther own initiative and unsupervised.
Fluent English and Maltese along with an A' level standard of education or a secretarial diploma and at least 2 years experience in a similar role essential