Ticketing Systems Administrator
Our client, is a cultural organisation, involved in organising a number of cultural and artistic events. They require a person to work closely with the external ticket system provider to oversee the implementation and the smooth running of the Ticketing System which will be in place for events running during the year.
Duties will include:
- Ensure that the Ticketing Policy is applied correctly and sensibly;
- Keep fully up to date with the Cultural Programme;
- Collate and keep updated ticketing numbers, prices and types in coordination with the Programming Team;
- Liaise with the provider responsible for the ticketing system to ensure the smooth running of the system, ensuring that data is entered as necessary, and that hardware and personnel are in place at event venues;
- Input and calculate information efficiently and as needed to ensure that tickets are available for sale in good time, and that information such as attendance numbers and revenue are available and up to date;
- Ensure that certain needs such as reserved or VIP seating, and seating for audiences needing additional assistance are met;
- Liaise with collaborative entities with regard to seating plans, venue capacity and ticketing revenue;
- Liaise with the Accounts Department to ensure that revenue is calculated and received efficiently and accurately;
- Collate reports sent by the entity responsible for ticketing
- Liaise with the Research Department on matters of reporting and data extraction.
Experience and Qualifications;
- Mathematical and computer skills;
- Ability to communicate fluently in English and Maltese (another European language will be considered an asset);
- A minimum of EQF Level 5 Education;
- Driving License and own transport;
- Basic accounting skills;
- Be able to work on own initiative;
- Be flexible in terms of work time and work place.
- Candidates with a minimum of three years’ experience of working in a busy office environment and with experience in customer service/ sales or ticketing-related services will be given priority.