We currently need a bright, well educated person ( A’ Level standard) to start October for period of approx. three months to assist the Leaders / Managers of an EU project.
Duties will include but will not be limited to:
• Handling queries from the different project stakeholders.
• Coordinating the various tasks being undertaken at different levels.
• Assisting in procuring the various services required for the proper implementation of the project.
• Drafting tender documents for the provision of services and supplies.
• Ensuring that reporting obligations are fulfilled and project deadlines are met.
• Carrying out other administrative duties as directed by the Project Leader.
The ideal applicant will be
equally proficient in spoken and written English and Maltese.
• proficient in the use of computer applications including Word and Excel, preferable with ECDL certification.
• Have one year relevant experience.
• Self-motivated and able to show initiative.
• Able to multi-task under tight deadlines.
– Working hours are 40 per week Monday to Friday. Excellent opportunity for someone available for a short period
You must sign in to apply for this position.