Required by a growing Legal Practice based in Sliema
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the client on boarding and screening process;
- Conducting review of client files and customer due diligence data;
- Assist in submission of statutory filings with the Malta Business Registry;
- Updating client database;
- Assisting other members of the team in corporate and compliance matters.
Applicants are expected to:
- have at lease one (1) year previous work experience in a similar role or in a corporate services environment;
- have knowledge of AML/FTF compliance obligations;
- be proficient in written and spoken Maltese and English;
- have strong interpersonal skills and be meticulous;
- have excellent organisational skills and ability to multi-tasks
- An attractive remuneration package will be offered in line with experience plus a number of attractive benefits
You must sign in to apply for this position.