Join a multicultural team of professionals who pride themselves on being innovative and robust.
As a Customer Support Representative you will mainly be required to handle technical requests & enquiries from customers and to monitor systems used by the company.
Your areas of responsibility will be:
- Provide first line support and first contact resolution to customers.
- Respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Identity the customers’ needs and assist customers with their queries.
- Handle complaints in a professional manner, provide solutions and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Provide valid, precise, and complete information using the proper methods and tools.
- Actively monitor traffic, identity and report any issues according to the Company’s procedures.
- Escalate technical issues using the SOPs of the Company.
- Build rapport and trust with customers through open and interactive communication.
- Work in a proactive manner to identify issues that may arise before the customer reports such issues.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and Company policies.
- Any other task assigned by the management and as required from time to time.
For this position you will need an ordinary level of education, and proven customer support experience or experience working in a customer-facing role.
Additionally, you will:
- Be Passionate about Customer Service where customer satisfaction and first contact resolution immediately come to mind.
- Be Customer centric team player with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Have Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Gave Strong analytical, technical troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Be Able to handle difficult or sensitive situations with tact and diplomacy.
- Be Able to adapt, multitask and prioritise.
- Be Able to keep up to date with the latest technologies, products, services, and SMS / Telecom industry.
You will have the opportunity to work in an ambitious team that strives to deliver with great team spirit and a multicultural environment. Our client believes that their employees are their greatest asset and apart from providing a competitive salary, they also provide their employees with:
- Career progression
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Gym allowance
- Hybrid working
- Team activities
They apply now
You must sign in to apply for this position.