A full time Customs Clearance Clerk is required to join an expanding team in Luqa
Job responsibilities include:
- Liaising with clients to collect the necessary documents for the preparation and processing of customs documentation for both import and export shipments.
- Processing declarations in the Malta Customs online system (CES)
- Coordinating with other departments within our organisation to ensure the prompt delivery of shipments to clients
The ideal candidate must have:
- A good level of education of at least O’ Level standard
- Good communication skills
- Good computer literacy
- The ability to work as part of a team.
Previous experience in the shipping industry or the preparation of customs declarations will be considered an asset.
You must sign in to apply for this position.