Our client is a market leader in Property, they require a responsible and outgoing individual to join their Technology Team
For this critical position within the company you will ascertain the nature of the call, resolve issues where possible, and escalate to the appropriate work group if necessary.
Additionally you will be responsible for monitoring and maintaining of computer systems and networks across the organization.
• Hands-on experience in troubleshooting & configuring end user IT issues – 2 year in a similar role
• Must be self-motivated, team player and customer-centric
• Ability to manage and prioritize work
• Inventory and administrative skills
• Knowledge of email management systems such as Gsuite
• Strong knowledge of MS Windows Operating systems, office suite and Active Directory
• Valid driving License
• Own transportation
• Knowledge of HTM, CSS, API technology, SQL, cloud hosting environments will be given priority
Working Hours 40hr a week
A highly competitive salary along with Transportation and fuel expenses is on offer
You must sign in to apply for this position.