Our client, a large transport company, requires a Mechanic to repair, service and maintain their fleet of vehicles
Key Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Perform mechanical repairs on our fleet
• Depending on the level of experience, perform diagnostics on vehicle breakdowns, perform preventive and corrective works whilst coordinating with the supervisor on duty;
• Proper use and care of diagnostic equipment and tools;
• Ensure that diagnostics and repairs performed are safe, reliable and in line with company safety standards;
• Fill out job cards or any other documentation related to the job to fully assure traceability;
• Assist management to ensure workspace is kept safe and clean, including proper waste management;
• Comply to company policies such as security, health and safety, data protection, quality assurance, etc.;
• Follow the Team Supervisor’s instructions;
• Carry out other duties that can be allocated or delegated by Management.
Selected candidates will be required to work shifts between Monday and Sunday on a roster basis.
• Ability to work in a team and with minimum supervision;
• Have good problem solving and communication skills;
• Ability to communicate in either Maltese and/or English.
Preference will be given to candidates with knowledge and experience on one or more of the following:
• Three (3) years working experience in maintenance and repair of vehicles;
• Maintenance and repair of heavy vehicles.
The role and remuneration package offered will depend on qualifications obtained and working experience.
You must sign in to apply for this position.