Required by a subsidiary of a large company
Responsibilities will include:
• Liaise with various departments seeking and coordinating commercialization opportunities.
• Handling all customer requests for services, including issuing of quotes and coordinating
• Liaise with accounts to ensure payments are processed and internal funds transfers occurs.
– Month end processing of confirmed quotes
– To provide necessary details as requested during financial audits.
• Formulating of customer contracts and their renewal.
• Creating, comparing and contrasting various mechanisms for pricing of services or products
• Formulating of standard operation procedures.
• In charge of all the necessary filing and documentation, keeping an audit trail.
• Scheduling of deliveries, installation, maintenance works etc
• Oversee any business development related to procurement, tendering, negotiation etc, exerting
utmost due diligence.
• Manage the technical aspect (including people management and sub-contractors of CFP’s
• Intervene directly in technical aspects relating to troubleshoots
• Gathering of data through questionnaires, market research and mystery shopping,
• Regular evaluation of pricing to ensure its in line with market positioning,
• Participate in promotional activities related to provided services including overseas and outside
normal working hours.
• Be service and client oriented.
• To carry out any other duties that may from time as requested by the CEO
The ideal applicant would :
- Be in possession of a MQF Level 5 qualification coupled with two (2) years of experience
related to the job description; OR
- Be in possession of a MQF Level 4 qualification coupled with four (4) years of experience
related to the job description;
- Be able to work under limited supervision, both individually and within a team;
- Be detail oriented and works with a high degree of accuracy and confidentiality;
- Have excellent Problem solving skills, able to multitask and meet challenging deadlines;
- Be highly organized and flexible;
- Be able to maintain a professional approach at all times.
You must sign in to apply for this position.