Our client is a leading company involved in RoRo shipping and vehicle logistics, transporting cars, trucks, rolling equipment and breakbulk around the world.
Due to the influx of work on a global project, they require the help of a Senior Accounts Executive with immediate effect to carry out the following:
• Scanning and uploading of Purchase invoices in Document Centre for Approval and transfer to accounting system.
• Posting of manual Purchase Invoices.
• Preparing outgoing invoices and credit notes.
• Preparing and posting of various journal entries.
• Accessing on-line bank transfer systems to prepare bank transactions (validated later by authorized person).
• Preparation of local VAT returns.
• Prepare bank reconciliations.
• Ad hoc analysis / tasks.
Reporting to the Finance Manager it is important that applicants be able to carry out the tasks with minimal training or supervision and would have the have the following experience and qualities:
• Highly conversant with multi-currency accounting systems and dual-currency reporting
• Experienced with inter-company accounting and reporting and understand inter-relationships within a global group of companies
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work on own initiative and in a team environment
• Flexible and adaptable to change
• Minimum 4 years’ post-qualification experience in accounting.
• Good command of written and spoken English.
• Good knowledge of MS packages, especially MS Excel.
• Experienced with Document Handling systems considered an asset.
• Ideally be a fully qualified Accountant
This temporary contract is being offered for a period of 9 months to a year on a full time basis. Should both partied be agreeable after this time an indefinite contract would be offered
You must sign in to apply for this position.