Sales / Office Administrator
Our client is a leading manufacturer of medical kits that was originally set up in Luxembourg. Due to the fast growth of the company year on year, offices have now also been opened in Malta, Glasgow and New Dehli.
They are looking to employ a person to join our sales administration department in the Malta office. Reporting directly to the Group Financial Controller, the role will involve:
* Processing of daily offer requests and sales order received from customers
* Regular monitoring of customer accounts, ensuring that all invoices are sent to customers on a timely basis
* Ensuring that all outstanding invoices are settles according to the company’s credit policy
* Updating of customer accounts with all sales invoices issued and bank deposits received
* Maintaining of monthly reports on a daily basis as required by management
* Performing daily administration office and assistance with other office duties as required.
Candidates are expected to be organised and able to work on their own initiative and with minimal supervision, have excellent communication and be able to work within a team. The successful candidate should have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role