Business Development Exec.
A Business Development Executive is required to establish contact with International companies who may need to outsource their customer services departments. Duties will include:
- Handling all incoming enquiries and establishing what level of service the company would need
- Putting together proposals which could incorporate call centre, on line chat, and other internet based customer services / help line services
- Following up on any proposals
- Visiting clients overseas and giving presentations
- Closing the sale
- Building excellent business rapport so as to additional services
The ideal person for this position would be a dynamic Graduate who is used to communicating and negotiating at senior level. A go getting personality and a can do attitude are also very important as is a customer centric / service background.
In return the organisation is offering a chance to join a young dynamic team that is totally committed to the sucess of the organisation and where results are well rewarded