Temporary HR Officer
Temporary HR Recruitment and Administration Officer – Work Permits
- Be actively engaged in the recruitment process, including posting job adverts, sifting applications, setting interviews, conducting interviews , shortlisting candidates and issuing contracts of employment;
- Liaising with recruitment agencies to conduct, follow up and obtain work permit documents required by Identity Malta (in case of third country nationals);
- Handling the entire process of work permit applications of all third country national candidates recruited by the Company;
- Act as a point of contact to recruitment agencies, candidates and other stakeholders involved in the recruitment process and work permit applications;
- Maintaining and updating internal HR systems with recruits’ details;
- Follow-up on work permit applications submitted to Identity Malta;
- Assisting in the daily administrative tasks as required.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Two years of work experience in Human Resource;
- A diploma in HR or equivalent;
- A high level of confidentiality, tact and diplomacy;
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal – Maltese and English;
- Experience and skills in MS applications, namely MS Excel and MS Word, preferably with an ECDL qualification;
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines.
Preference will be given to candidates who have experience working with work permit applications and processes.