Our client is a leading provider of IT solutions who is rapidly expanding. To assist with this continuous growth they require an additional person to join their Sales team. The main function of this role will be Managing and closing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound calls and e-mails, as communicated from time to time by the Chief Commercial Officer and Business Development Executives. Duties will include:
- Formulating of client contracts, sales orders and other documentation associated with the sales activity.
- Understanding customer needs and requirements and routing any complex leads and opportunities to other members in the sales team for further development and closure.
- Working closely and building strong relationships with suppliers, to ensure that the company is positioning itself in the best way to maximise business potential and profitability.
- Liaising with other team members and other teams, so as to ensure that sales quotations, including bids for tenders and RFPs in which the company may participate are submitted in a timely manner
- Assisting and participating in the implementation of sales and marketing plans in line with the company’s business strategies.
- Maintaining the Company’s Customer Relationship Management Systems and ensure that relevant data is constantly kept up-to-date.
- Dealing with other teams, the formulation of product offerings and packaging, and the respective pricing ensuring competitive offerings in all areas of business, whilst retaining market share and profitability.
- Researching specific topics or areas of business or technology as may be required
This position calls for a highly motivated individual who is organised, possesses very strong communication skills both in Maltese and English and has a good sales / administrative background.