Our client is a leading service provider in Malta. They require a mature, reliable and energetic individual for the following position in their Commercial Department:
In this position the main responsibilities will include:
- Control of all tickets and voucher stock movements.
- Ensuring that all Sales Agents and third party distributors are well stocked, and replenishing same. Close monitoring of individual sellers’ stock levels.
- Liaising with suppliers for the provision of new stock.
- Monthly reporting of stock usage and distribution as per Finance Dept. requirements
- Daily reconciliation of Sales Agent sales.
- Assisting with any queries that Sales agents or third party distributors may have on a daily basis.
- Frequent updating of procedures in order to ensure an efficient running of all Sales Offices and also procedures related to Head Office processes.
- Liaising with Finance Dept. for the preparation of month end reports.
- Preparing and checking monthly and fortnightly employee timesheets including the individual calculation of commission Sales Agent to be submitted to Payroll Dept.
- Coordinating the mail run between Head Office and the various Sales Offices, normally happening three times a week.
- Rostering of employees in the various Sales Offices and rostering extra resources on overtime basis. Being on call on weekends to roster any additional resources to replace any employees reporting sick.
The candidate must ideally have the following traits:
- An advanced level of education.
- Be able to understand Sales KPIs and assist the Sales Manager in reaching departmental objectives.
- Attention to detail.
- Computer literate and proficient with MS Outlook.
- Proficiency with MS Excel and ideally MS Access too.
- Ability to meet deadlines preparing and presenting reports.
- Ability to communicate well with peers and take a leadership role in decision making.