A large audit, accounting, advisory and corporate services firm require a qualified Lawyer to join their Legal Team as Legal Counsel.
Reporting to the firm's leadership bodies, the selected candidate will be supporting the firm's management and leadership team and would genrally be expected to be involved with the following matters:
- Supporting the firm in all legal matters including: the design, drafting and review of contracts and agreements;
- Communicating and negotiating with external parties (regulators, external counsel, public authorities etc.), as may be necessary;
- Supporting of the firm's HR department with appropriate legal input;
- Providing legal assistance, support and advice to the firm's Quality and Risk Management team; and
- Assisting the firm generally on legal matters.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent communication skills, the ability to work under pressure, diligence and responsibility;
- Strong writing and presentation skills;
- Proficiency in English (written/oral skills - from upper intermediate)
- Professional ethics;
- The ability to work as a team member and to make independent decisions; and
- Strong interpersonal skills and a proactive attitude.
- Be in possession of A Law Degree and work experience in a corporate or similar environment
So if you are looking for the opportunity to enhance your experience in a range of industries, work side-by-side with the industry’s most talented professionals and discover opportunities for growth, development and change, from learning to leadership, this is your chance to take your career to the next level