Our client is a leading insurance solutions provider and requires a motivatd individual to join their team.
The successful candidate will work under the direct supervision of the Finance & Administration Manager and will be expected to perform general accounting and administrative duties including:
- reconciliations and settlements of trade creditors’ statements
- preparation of credit control reporting
- daily monitoring and analysis of bank balances and investments
- day-to-day maintenance of the company’s accounting records and
- preparation of ad hocfinancial reports.
The candidate will be expected to have AAT qualification or have an advanced level in accounting and to be meticulous by nature.