Our client a leading international firm is looking to recruit an Administrative Assistants to join their growing team within the Audit Dept on full time basis.
This dynamic role requires an energetic individual who is motivated by a challenging working environment. The chosen candidates will be expected to carry out specific administrative tasks including but not limited to record keeping, dealing with correspondence, general office duties as well as any other administrative tasks that may be required.
Applicants must have :
- Effective IT and communication skills.
- Be flexible and able to work independently yet also be an effective team player.
- He/she will need to demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and a high level of organisation skills.
- Be able to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Previous experience working in an office environment in a similar role will be considered an asset.
In return our client offers talent experience and rewards that you would expect from the undisputed leader in professional services. If you are interested in sharing their passion for living their purpose and making and impact that matters with their clients, colleagues and their communities, apply now