Our client a leading international firm is looking to recruit an Administrative Assistants to join their Legal Dept on full time basis.
Working within a fast paced environment The chosen candidates will be expected to carry out specific administrative tasks including but not limited to record keeping, dealing with correspondence, general office duties as well as any other administrative tasks that may be required.
Applicants must have :
- Effective IT and communication skills.
- Be flexible and able to work independently yet also be an effective team player.
- He/she will need to demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and a high level of organisation skills.
- Be able to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Previous experience working in an office environment in a similar role will be considered an asset.
In return our client a convivial working environment and rewards that you would expect from the undisputed leader in professional services. If you are interested in working within a committed team whose purpose is to make an impact that matters with their clients, colleagues and their communities, apply now