Senior Insurance Officer - Employee Benefits
Due to continued business expansion an exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Employee Benefit team of a leading Insurance Broker.
The chosen applicant will form part of a team of brokers responsible for the placement and servicing activity of a large Health, Life & Accident portfolio. A friendly, detailed oriented person that works well in a busy office environment is important.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A degree level of education preferably ACII qualified or partly qualified.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- High service standards that enhance the quality and delivery of customer care.
Essential Duties will include:
- Servicing a large benefit portfolio as part of a team of brokers.
- Handling large employee benefit accounts including marketing and placement.
- Preparing and participating in annual client reviews.
- Ability to negotiate and conclude insurance claims on behalf of customers
This is an outstanding opportunity to work in a high-profile position with a successful company.
The post commands an attractive remuneration package, including health and life insurance and a generous commission structure which will reflect relevant qualifications and experience.