Our client, a well known Maltese group of companies requires a Sales Executive for its fully owned subsidiary Dutch company, in the International wholesale supplies business.
Working closely with the Sales & Procurement teams within the food industry you will be responsible for providing Sales Services internationally, whilst based in Malta.
Responsibilities will include:
• Establishing and maintaining strong positive relationships with the company’s strong client base as well as new customers
• Analysis of products, sales trends, distribution channels, sales targets and budgets
• Understanding client requests, consulting clients and managing expectations
• Negotiating and identifying bespoke solutions with prospective clients in line with company standards
• Ensuring that all sale proposals and agreements are processed in a timely and effective manner
• Generating new business opportunities by attracting new customers, promoting the company’s services and conducting outdoor sales meetings as necessary.
• Understand the industry trends and competition in order to assist in identifying possible strategies and increase sales
• Travelling on a regular basis to visit clients
The ideal person for this position will be Self-motivated, highly organised person with an interest/experience in business-to-business sales on an international level. Computer literate and fluent in English, both written and spoken. Smart, confident and able to deal with business clients, both in person and by email, Skype etc. A minimum A-level standard of education and the ability to travel is essential. [Note: travel will be approx. 2 working days per month to various locations, including the Netherlands]
In return the company is offering a highly motivating package and excellent prospects