Part time PA
An established and reputable lawyer is looking for a smart ,highly-motivated and alert person to perform numerous general office and secretarial duties
The person will also act as a personal assistant.
Both full time and part time applicants will be considered.
Typical responsibilities of the job include:
• answering calls, taking messages and handling correspondence
• maintaining diaries and arranging appointments
• typing, preparing and collating reports
• organizing and servicing meetings (producing agendas and taking minutes)
• implementing new procedures and administrative systems
• liaising with relevant governmental and non govt organizations and clients
• logging or processing bills, expenses and invoices
• acting as a receptionist and/or meeting and greeting clients
- assisting the legal team with administrative duties
- prioritizing workloads
- Education: Minimum of A level standard English and Maltese
- Experience: minimum of 8 - 10 years of previous experience as a PA/ secretary or similar position
- Proficient in Microsoft word/ excel and PC filing
- Extremely detail-oriented and with perfect follow-up skills
- Must have a high speed of writing for taking notes
- Ability to organise tasks, research and keeping records.
- Highly dependable and trustworthy: maintain confidentiality having access to extremely sensitive documents.
- Book keeping and/or marketing skills will be considered an asset as well asprevious experience in a law firm , any legal admin background and assisting in drafting contracts