Our client a large Group of companies, requires an additional person to join their Internal Audit department
Duties will include:
• Develop and implement quality assurance plans, conduct tests and inspections, identify issues, and recommend corrective actions and improvements to help ensure that mandatory ISO and franchiser requirements are strictly observed on an ongoing basis.
• Assist in conducting a risk assessment of the audited area,establishing a risk-based audit program and determining the scope of review. Conduct audit testing and identify issues and dimension of risk. Determine compliance with policies and procedures. Draft a comprehensive report for the audited area, recommending improved business practices with the objective of attaining an appropriate level of internal control and corporate governance throughout the Group.
• Perform follow-up activities on recommendations given by Internal Audit to ensure that the agreed corrective actions are properly implemented by Management.
• Assist with other Internal Audit tasks and projects.
• Partially qualified CPA (Certified Public Accountant) and/or CIA (Certified Internal Auditor), willing to continue training and achieve the necessary certifications for career development.
• At least 2 years internal/external auditing and/or quality assurance experience.
• Reliable team player with strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Very highly organised, methodical and detail oriented.
• Excellent data collection and analysis skills.
• General working knowledge of IT systems.
• Flexible, professional, with strong work ethic
You must sign in to apply for this position.