Our client a leading Financial Investment provider is currently offering the following opportunity to join their growing team.
The role includes:
• Greeting and communicating effectively and courteously with clients and delivering outstanding customer care
• Providing help and guidance to clients based upon a solid understanding of the company’s products and our wide range of services.
• Regularly achieving your set Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) and working with the sales team to drive positive company results
• Keeping accurate records of discussions and correspondence with customers by using the company’s Customer Relationship Manager (CRM) system and assisting team members with their diary management.
• Demonstrating a commitment to improving your own customer service skills on an ongoing basis and a willingness to develop your career.
The ideal applicant should be friendly, patient, able to work in a fast-paced environment and as part of a team.
You should also be attentive to detail, capable of accurate record-keeping, ability to work to deadlines, able to prioritise, be a critical thinker and problem-solver with good listening skills.
Applicants must be fluent in English and Maltese.
Applicants must be available to work on a roster basis between Monday and Friday 8.30- 18.30 and Saturday from 09:00 till 13:00 totalling 40 hours per week.
You must sign in to apply for this position.